Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Should have been offered a tracker BOI

• 02-12-2017 10:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 623 ✭✭✭

Maybe this has already been answered , I got a letter in the post yesterday saying that I should have been offered a tracker mortgage during my mortgage time, no time scale. They have mentioned it will take a few weeks or more to resolve . I have my mortgage 15 years some that was variable but I think fixed for the last few years.. They have said they will now move me to a tracker etc

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 393 ✭✭skippy2

What is the question?............

if its what do you do ....you take the tracker.

you should also read your mortgage docs as you dont seem to know them ....you think you are on a fixed rate? you should know this
    you should be making these decisions as they have huge consequences for your financial wellbeing

Trust banks with nothing especially your money

Advertisement