If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

On the lookout for a new tv

Options
  • 02-12-2017 11:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi thereI am on the lookout for a new tv and have seen this model LG 49sj810v for 699 euro on the currys website, while on your website I see this tv LG 49SJ800V for 749 euro. Could you tell me what is the difference between the two and also how do they compare to the panasonic 50ex700. trying to decide between them and keep the budget under 700 euro. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi thereI am on the lookout for a new tv and have seen this model LG 49sj810v for 699 euro on the currys website, while on your website I see this tv LG 49SJ800V for 749 euro. Could you tell me what is the difference between the two and also how do they compare to the panasonic 50ex700. trying to decide between them and keep the budget under 700 euro. Thanks in advance.
    Hi BurgerShack.

Unfortunately the 810 version is not one I'm familiar with.

On paper they look pretty much the same spec.
    The stands are different with the legs at either end on the 800 version.

At the moment we are totally out of stock of the 49SJ800 and are still awaiting an ETA on fresh stock.

The 50EX700 is also a cracking television. It also has a higher refresh rate over both the 810 and 800.
    The Panasonic drops the satellite tuner (not sure if this is required by yourself).

Hope this help a little.

Any questions drop me a post.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.