Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iTunes problem

Options
  • 03-12-2017 2:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭

I have a lot of my own music on cd. I copied this to iTunes and have been listening to it for years.
    Now I'm finding that a lot of the songs are disappearing from my phone & I can't figure out why.

Is Apple changing how this works?

Anyone else with the same issue?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭flexcon

lanod2407 wrote: »
    I have a lot of my own music on cd. I copied this to iTunes and have been listening to it for years.
    Now I'm finding that a lot of the songs are disappearing from my phone & I can't figure out why.

Is Apple changing how this works?

Anyone else with the same issue?

So when you say you copied to iTunes, do you mean you ripped the music from the disc into iTunes, and then connected your iPhone to iTunes and transferred the tracks over, and now they are disappearing of your iPhone?

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭lanod2407

Exactly. I rip a cd with, say 12 songs, and a few days later there might only be 4 or 5 songs from that cd showing on the album when I open it on my phone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭flexcon

lanod2407 wrote: »
    Exactly. I rip a cd with, say 12 songs, and a few days later there might only be 4 or 5 songs from that cd showing on the album when I open it on my phone

That is odd behavior. What happens when you re connect and put the songs back on? Do they go back on. Can you replicate this again and again?

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭lanod2407

I get it to sync again but the songs don't get loaded again. I'd have to remove the album from iTunes and reload it again .......... maybe I should take a few examples and do screenshots from both the laptop and phone over a few weeks to show what's happening?

• Registered Users Posts: 86,734 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Any help please for problems burning CDs in Itunes keep getting error code 0x80004005 now

• Advertisement
Advertisement