If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KD49XE9005 Price and availability

Options
  • 03-12-2017 11:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

Hi.
    I am looking to buy a 49 '' KD49XE9005. Could you let me know what does th 6 year warranty cover and possibly send / pm me a price for the TV ?
    Also I hear that there is a delay in the TV when turning on or switching from satellite to TV etc .. Is that correct ?
    Also is there  a soundbar which is included with the TV and does the soundbar obstruct the remote control operation if it goes in the front ??

thanks, Raul

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

RaulDublin wrote: »
    Hi.
    I am looking to buy a 49 '' KD49XE9005. Could you let me know what does th 6 year warranty cover and possibly send / pm me a price for the TV ?
    Also I hear that there is a delay in the TV when turning on or switching from satellite to TV etc .. Is that correct ?
    Also is there  a soundbar which is included with the TV and does the soundbar obstruct the remote control operation if it goes in the front ??

thanks, Raul
    Hi Raul.

The 49XE9005 really is an excellent television.

Currently priced at £999.00 with £6.99 shipping
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202503-sony-bravia-kd49xe9005.aspx

Our 6 year guarantee cover all parts and labour. It is also an at home guarantee so if anything goes wrong we will send an engineer out to you to save you having to return it to the store.
    It DOES NOT cover accidental damage.

There is no soundbar with this television as this promotion has now been discontinued.

I have not had any complaints from any of the customers who have purchased this TV regarding a delay. I would expect to have some sort of delay when changing between sources as a short delay in just normal.
    I have an OLED and if I switch between my sources there is a few second delay until it syncs up again.

I hope this is of help.

Any questions please let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭RaulDublin

Hi.

thanks, Raul
    Hi Raul.

Our 6 year guarantee cover all parts and labour. It is also an at home guarantee so if anything goes wrong we will send an engineer out to you to save you having to return it to the store.

There is no soundbar with this television as this promotion has now been discontinued.

I have not had any complaints from any of the customers who have purchased this TV regarding a delay. I would expect to have some sort of delay when changing between sources as a short delay in just normal.
    I have an OLED and if I switch between my sources there is a few second delay until it syncs up again.

I hope this is of help.

Thanks for the clarification  . 
    Didn't realize that the soundbar wasn't included. As the existing offers in Dublin ( i checked at 2 different retailers ) do include the sound bar which comes along I may stick with that .

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi.

thanks, Raul
    Hi Raul.

I hope this is of help.

Thanks for the clarification  . 
    Didn't realize that the soundbar wasn't included. As the existing offers in Dublin ( i checked at 2 different retailers ) do include the sound bar which comes along I may stick with that .
    Hi Raul,

No problem, if you change your mind let us know.

Kind regards

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.