Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Error on Xbox 1s

Options
  • 03-12-2017 11:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭

Hi all
    When my young lad tries to play fifa18 on his x box an error pops up and say 1 personal setting failed to load. I have tried to Google it but none of there advise works. Can someone please help.
    I haven't a clue about gaming console.
    Thanks gum gun

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭bazzz

While I don't have the issue myself,try some of the suggestions/fixes from page 7 onwards
    HERE.
    Maybe start with this possible fix first :

1) sign in as a guest on your Xbox using a spare Xbox pad.
    2) you should be able to get onto all the menus with your guest account however you can’t obviously access any of your saves.
    3) head over to customise > And select “Delete”
    4) once in there, you should have a list of all things saved, career mode etc etc. Find “Personal Settings 1” and delete this. Once done, sign back into your main account and you should be good to go!

If that one on page 7 doesn't work try the others.Good luck

Advertisement