Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Money Transfer to ICBC Bank in China

Options
  • 03-12-2017 12:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,297 ✭✭✭

Hi just a quick question regarding bank transfer to China, what is the fee for me if i transfer above one thousand euros? Also how long does it take for money from my irish account to hit my bank in China?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us on Boards.

When you transfer Euros to China, there's a charge of €12 per transfer. This can take up to three working days to reach the payee bank.

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 3,297 ✭✭✭Dick phelan

Just in regards to the transfer what is the address i need? They've given some address for a bank in London and also i have both the local branch address and the regional bank address for here in Beijing, which address do i put when filling out Payee details on bank 365 the address of the local branch in Beijing or the bank in London which is like a partner bank or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Just in regards to the transfer what is the address i need? They've given some address for a bank in London and also i have both the local branch address and the regional bank address for here in Beijing, which address do i put when filling out Payee details on bank 365 the address of the local branch in Beijing or the bank in London which is like a partner bank or something.

Hi there,

Thanks for getting back to us here.

I'd you to but in the general address of the bank that the account your transferring to is held in. There is no need to put in any information in relation to any intermediary bank that might be used for this transaction.

Thanks again,
    Darren.  

Advertisement