Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted:guitarists,bassist,drummer:North Dublin (preferably D15)

Options
  • 03-12-2017 1:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Good afternoon all. I am an ethusiastic vocalist and songwriter looking to form a band.

Band Genre: Hard rock and 80s heavy metal

Band Location: North Dublin, knowledge of good rehearsal space an advantage, recording kit is a plus but not necessary for a starting stage.

Influences: Hard rock, mostly Alice Cooper, Black Sabbath and Blue Oyster Cult. But also has 80s heavy metal influences like Diamond Head, Angel Witch, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Candlemass.

Positions Available: Lead and rhythm guitarists, bassist, drummer. Must be adventurous at improvising fills, communication is important. Writing and composing songs is a bonus to increase band morale.

Desired Age Range: 25-35 years old.

Additional Info: Vocalist plays piano but only to create blueprint songs. Can consider keyboardist role where necessary.

Interested? Post here. Rock or bust! Thanks \m/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 deathdancing88

friendly bump post~ see the thread for details!

a good morning bump post! the positions are still open and any level of experience is considerable. :)

as usual, see the original thread!

Friendly afternoon bump thread.
    I know I specified age range 25-35 but honestly, if you are over 18 and not in that range, feel free to send me a message. Here for potential musicians, any level (drummers need to have good coordination though).
    Still looking for the same type of musicians, there is no rush but we could start jamming from January next year.
    Cheers! Details on the thread :)

Advertisement