Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Catwalk HQ tan

Options
  • 03-12-2017 8:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, have any of you used Catwalk HQ tan? Is it good?

Am looking to pick up a tan so was thinking this one? I quite like Lisa Jordan and know she is brand ambassador but I won't go on her reviews alone, I did look it up online and most reviews are from influencers so I'm a bit skeptical going on their reviews alone.

There are a lot of tans (most tans really) that I can't use as I've gone through chemo so I'm a bit stuck. I know Catwalk is safe for chemo patients which is why it grabbed my attention, I am not sure what other tans, if any, are safe for chemo & post chemo patients.

Would appreciate your thoughts/opinions on it! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,367 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Am looking to pick up a tan so was thinking this one? I quite like Lisa Jordan and know she is brand ambassador but I won't go on her reviews alone, I did look it up online and most reviews are from influencers so I'm a bit skeptical going on their reviews alone.

There are a lot of tans (most tans really) that I can't use as I've gone through chemo so I'm a bit stuck. I know Catwalk is safe for chemo patients which is why it grabbed my attention, I am not sure what other tans, if any, are safe for chemo & post chemo patients.

Check The Beautiful Truth's snapchat/instastories if they are still up - she tried out the tan at the weekend. I find her reviews to be honest, she's great for replying back (bear in mind she works as a teacher) if you were to message her with any questions on the tan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Gal2glam

Catwalk tan is very streaky and comes off very patchy - definitely one that I would avoid. I haven’t used too many organic tans myself but I have heard that He Shi tan is quite good.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Thank you both so much. I must look into other tans and see what's suitable for post-chemo patients :)

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭idunno78

Have you checked bellamienta? It’s suitable for pregnant women so maybe be suitable for you aswell! Hope you find something x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I've used it myself and loved it. Found it hard to get off but the application and wear was amazing. Even better than my previous favourite bellamianta

• Advertisement
Advertisement