Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone 5s unresponsive key panel when on phone?

Options
  • 03-12-2017 8:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have an iPhone 5s. When I’m on a call and I go to hit the load speaker icon it doesn’t work. The screen the blinks on and off.

Also if I check my voicemail and try to delete or save the message the same thing happens. Neither button works and the blinking off the screen happens again. This is also the same when on a call. I use the screen lock button to end a call rather than the actual hang up button. Same goes for when trying to voice record. I can’t stop the recording.

It’s like when my phone is in use the key panel becomes inactive and does this weird blinking action.

Anybody have any ideas as to what’s going on here or how to fix it?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

I assume you've tried restarting, etc.

Sounds like a problem with the proximity sensor, possibly from a bad screen replacement or case interfering with it. When did this problem start?

Advertisement