Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

TWD | S8 | E7 | Time for after | AMC | SPL

2»

Comments

Forgive me but was the trash lady aroused by Rick after he beat her and her minions up? Did she ask for a third and to see Rick without his boxers? That for me was the most unsettling thing about the episode.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭JackTaylorFan

Forgive me but was the trash lady aroused by Rick after he beat her and her minions up? Did she ask for a third and to see Rick without his boxers? That for me was the most unsettling thing about the episode.

She was defo into it :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,362 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I'd like to know why they stole all the gins from the women to give them to the junk yard crew. Why not go with the more trustworthy ones?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭JackTaylorFan

CastorTroy wrote: »
    I'd like to know why they stole all the gins from the women to give them to the junk yard crew. Why not go with the more trustworthy ones?

I don't know, but if someone stole all my gin in the zombie apocalypse I'd be pissed... or rather, I'd be sober but really ****ing angry about it :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,362 ✭✭✭mojesius

Characters that need to be killed off:

Enid - VERY annoying and useless.
    Jesus - complete headwrecker at this stage. Wasn't it his idea to get ricks crew to attack the saviours in the first place? Now he's turned into Gandhi.
    Tara - pointless character.
    Eugene - waste of space.
    Gregory - walking bad joke.
    All the prisoners at the hilltop.
    All the garbage patch kids.
    The remainder of the kingdom (was indifferent to their mass slaughter a few weeks ago and i don't want any more 'orphan child revenge' stories coming out of there).

Nice to also have killed:
    Rosita - She's been going around with that huffy face on her since Abraham gave her the shove a few seasons ago and used to be a good character and effective fighter.
    Carl - showed promise but is back to his childlike clumsiness, endangering himself and others.
    Ezekiel - we don't need to go through another character having a mental breakdown, coming back gung ho.
    Gabriel - They had started to take his character on an interesting path when they landed in the housing estate a few years back but he's all over the shop now.

We need the central characters back doing what they do best - Maggie, Rick, Darryl, Carol and to a lesser extent Morgan. The five of them could probably pull off a well planned direct attack against Negan and co. without 'help' from any of the above.

I don't know, but if someone stole all my gin in the zombie apocalypse I'd be pissed... or rather, I'd be sober but really ****ing angry about it :pac:

I couldn't be bothered correcting it but maybe that explains why the junk people speak funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,499 ✭✭✭Yester

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Just waiting for the junkyard group's origin episode now.

I think they are getting their own spin off series.

The Walking Dead: On the Up Up Up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,691 ✭✭✭storker

mojesius wrote: »
    Characters that need to be killed off:

Enid - VERY annoying and useless.
    Jesus - complete headwrecker at this stage. Wasn't it his idea to get ricks crew to attack the saviours in the first place? Now he's turned into Gandhi.
    Tara - pointless character.
    Eugene - waste of space.
    Gregory - walking bad joke.
    All the prisoners at the hilltop.
    All the garbage patch kids.

The only one I'd disagree with is Gregory. At least his character is supposed to be useless.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

CiaranW wrote: »
    Amen to that!

Preach!

Advertisement