Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Titans (DC universe, Netflix)

123457»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,515 ✭✭✭dublinman1990

The Hollywood Reporter has said Titans is being cancelled along with Doom Patrol after both shows air their conclusions of Season 4.

I am very disappointed to read that these shows are going to be cancelled by HBO Max. I have not seen Doom Patrol yet however I have only seen the 1st 2 seasons of Titans.

Titans has been a great and enjoyable experience for me so far. I love the costumes in the show and the 2 actors who played Robin/Nightwing and Deathstroke.

I think they have done well in their roles in the show. There was a lot of intensity being shown in their characters that was very evident.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,087 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Second half of final season back April 13th with 2 episodes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,598 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Episode 9 was "cameo" central

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,252 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Not being too familiar with what Morrison looks like especially if was to randomly turn up on a show, I assumed it was a version of Luthor.

Stargirl appearance seems more like Brec was just in the neighbourhood and they decided to use her.

Was thrown by the ending at first since I just finished the latest Doom Patrol. Forgot I was watching Titans and thought I was watching Doom Patrol so wondered why Cyborg looked like that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,178 ✭✭✭Brief_Lives

season 4 is so bad. has it been cancelled after this and/or Gunn is now in charge of the IP?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,252 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Titans with their own version of The Game from Star Trek TNG.

And yes, this is the final season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,598 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Enjoyed the final season if even a little confused at times (put that down to months in between episodes) - was a good "adult" superhero show, shame it's finished but the finale served as a fitting end to the show

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭mightyreds

Anyone looking at this on netflix they have messed up the order from episode 7 onwards, was so confused for 20 minutes there but thought it was a mid season cold opener to speak

Advertisement