Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Holdsworth Stelvio

Options
  • 04-12-2017 9:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭

Looking for some advice

My bike to work is up again at the start of next year so i'm looking for a commuter to replace my current flat bar hybrid. Really liked the look of this

https://www.planetx.co.uk/i/q/CBHOLSTELTIAG/holdsworth-stelvio-shimano-tiagra-4700-touring-adventure-bike

Anyone any experience with this bike? Looks to have all the dropouts I need for mudguards and panniers. Plus the geometry looks fairly relaxed.

Also, anyone any experience in dealing with Planet X through BTW? How easy are they to deal with? Are delivery times good? Is there anywhere in Ireland you can try out their bikes, or would I have to just take a chance on sizing?

Comments

Advertisement