Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lounge access to premier customer

Options
  • 04-12-2017 10:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭

hi
    i got the new platinum visa debit card for premier customer
    it says i can get 2 complimentary lounge access per annum.
    is it 2 per annum from jan to december?
    or is it 2 per any 12 month period?
    if its 2 before december, then i better use it in the next travel. hence the query.

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

hi
    i got the new platinum visa debit card for premier customer
    it says i can get 2 complimentary lounge access per annum.
    is it 2 per annum from jan to december?
    or is it 2 per any 12 month period?
    if its 2 before december, then i better use it in the next travel. hence the query.

thanks
    Hi bittihuduga, 

Thanks for contacting us on Boards. 

We've checked this with our Premier team and they have confirmed this is two visits between January and December each year. Please let us know if we can help with any other query. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭Tarakiwa

Separate but related question .......

Can I use the 2nd lounge access to bring a guest on 1 visit rather than going alone twice?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Tarakiwa wrote: »
    Separate but related question .......

Can I use the 2nd lounge access to bring a guest on 1 visit rather than going alone twice?

Hi Tarakiwa,

Thanks for your question.

I've checked the Premier Cards section on our website and it advises that visits are restricted to card holders only. As access to the lounges are controlled by DAA we'd have no way of changing this.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement