Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graduate Account

Options
  • 04-12-2017 10:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hello BOI team,

Last week I set up an account using your online service following the graduate account link on your website.

When I got the confirmation text to say the account had been set up I called your team to set up 365. They informed me that a normal personal account was set up not the graduate account i had wanted. So I went into the branch and filled out a form with one of your staff members with proof of graduation last friday and she sent it off. I'm wondering will I get a call to say the account has been changed to a graduate account. Will my Iban change when it does move? (Should I hold off tranferring money into this account?)

I also applied for a 'graduate' loan but I assume this also went through as a normal personal account request so I'm wondering do i need to cancel that request and start a new one when my account changes

Thank you in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

burkek23 wrote: »
    Hello BOI team,

Last week I set up an account using your online service following the graduate account link on your website.

When I got the confirmation text to say the account had been set up I called your team to set up 365. They informed me that a normal personal account was set up not the graduate account i had wanted. So I went into the branch and filled out a form with one of your staff members with proof of graduation last friday and she sent it off. I'm wondering will I get a call to say the account has been changed to a graduate account. Will my Iban change when it does move? (Should I hold off tranferring money into this account?)

I also applied for a 'graduate' loan but I assume this also went through as a normal personal account request so I'm wondering do i need to cancel that request and start a new one when my account changes

Thank you in advance
    Hi burkek23, 

Thanks for your post. 

Your IBAN will remain the same regardless of what type of account you have. The branch may contact you to let you know it has been updated in the coming days, however if you don't receive an update on it by later this week, please send a message through 365 Online Service Desk and the Ask a Question option. An advisor can then check this for you and get back to you. 

In relation to your loan application, please be assured our Lending team will be in touch with you as soon as possible with an update on your application. If you would like to check the status of this application please call our Lending team on 0818 200 334 and they will be happy to look into this for you. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement