If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hisense 43N5700

Options
  • 04-12-2017 10:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭

Hi, any deals on the above?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

s15r330 wrote: »
    Hi, any deals on the above?
    Hi s15r330

The best price on that at the moment is £349 however it is currently only available for in store collection in our Belfast branch. If you are looking for something similar I would look at the LG 43UJ630, a better TV at £369 and available to ship.

Kind regards

David

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭s15r330

Hi s15r330

The best price on that at the moment is £349 however it is currently only available for in store collection in our Belfast branch. If you are looking for something similar I would look at the LG 43UJ630, a better TV at £369 and available to ship.

Kind regards

David

Hi David,

Thanks for the reply. At £369 is the 6 year warranty included?
    Also, any free shipping for a Boards member? :D

Hi s15r330

Kind regards

David

Hi David,

Thanks for the reply. At £369 is the 6 year warranty included?
    Also, any free shipping for a Boards member? :D
    We are really stretched on the price I'm afraid so I wouldn;t be able to throw in shipping but it's only £6.99 and it includes a free 6 year guarantee.

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

We are really stretched on the price I'm afraid so I wouldn;t be able to throw in shipping but it's only £6.99 and it includes a free 6 year guarantee.

Kind regards

David

I get ya, can't argue with that warranty!
    It is a present for my parents. Myself and my brother are going halves so just have to run it by him

Hi David,

Would you know the width of the legs on that lg? The table we have is 79cm wide and wall mounting isn't an option!

• Advertisement

Hi David,

Would you know the width of the legs on that lg? The table we have is 79cm wide and wall mounting isn't an option!
    Hey s15r330.

The distance between the legs on the LG 43UJ630 would be 85cm from the outside of the legs so it looks like it is not going to fit your table.

How about either the Samsung UE40MU6120 priced at £369 also.
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-202889-samsung-sams-ue40mu6120.aspx

Or the next up in the LG series the 49UJ670 priced at a little more going for £399.00
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-202500-43uj670v.aspx

Both have the pedestal in the middle.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,635 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Kenny

Is that 40" Samsung actually built by Samsung or is it a Vestel rebadge?

Hey s15r330.

The distance between the legs on the LG 43UJ630 would be 85cm from the outside of the legs so it looks like it is not going to fit your table.

Or the next up in the LG series the 49UJ670 priced at a little more going for £399.00

Yeh the LG looks perfect, do I just order through the site?

Hey s15r330.

Yeh the LG looks perfect, do I just order through the site?
    Hey S15r330.

You can order direct on our .ie website or drop me your contact number and I can give you a bell :)

Hey S15r330.

You can order direct on our .ie website or drop me your contact number and I can give you a bell :)

Ordered earlier today, thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hey S15r330.

Ordered earlier today, thanks!
    Thanks s15r330,

Much appreciated :)

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.