Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Double Gameweek/Blank Gameweek planning

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Now considering getting Kane in :D Another -12 would do it :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

Looking at United's DGW schedule sun 4pm weds 745pm then Fa cup semi Saturday afternoon
    I'm actually getting worried ddg will not play the midweek game if Romero is not fit for cup duties.......I don't think I'll get Lukaku in for same reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

km79 wrote: »
    Looking at United's DGW schedule sun 4pm weds 745pm then Fa cup semi Saturday afternoon
    I'm actually getting worried ddg will not play the midweek game if Romero is not fit for cup duties.......I don't think I'll get Lukaku in for same reason.

Jose seems fairly keen to get 2nd place. Unless they win at city I don't think there will be too much rotation.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭shineon23

Southampton-Swansea game rescheduled for Tuesday, May 8 (7.45pm kick-off).
    So I presume all the refixed games have been announced also.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭COH

The Premier League confirm 12 teams will have a DGW 37. These include - Arsenal (BUR lei), Brighton (MUN mci), Chelsea (LIV HUD), Huddersfield (mci che), Leicester (WHU ARS), Man City (HUD BHA)

Also set for a DGW37 are Man United (bha whu), Newcastle (wat tot), Southampton (eve swa), Swansea (bou SOT), Tottenham (wba NEW), West Ham (lei MUN)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭budgemook

This means the current Cartman spreadsheet is up to date and accurate, right?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,703 ✭✭✭Cartman78

budgemook wrote: »
    This means the current Cartman spreadsheet is up to date and accurate, right?

It better be....at home with the kids this week so no time for fannying about with FPL and/or spreadsheets ;-)

Cartman78 wrote: »
    It better be....at home with the kids this week so no time for fannying about with FPL and/or spreadsheets ;-)

You need to get your priorities straight! ;)

Meanwhile crellin hasnt slept in two weeks doing up personalised spreadsheets for his customers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,820 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Meanwhile crellin hasnt slept in two weeks doing up personalised spreadsheets for his customers.

And charging for his time, a nice earner for those who choose to pay.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,169 ✭✭✭Dearg81

dahat wrote:

I presume these people paying will actually take his advice with the suggested transfers so he's kinda unofficially picking their team for them which doesn't seem right to me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

dahat wrote: »

There is a saying about a fool and his money that comes to mind tbh!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,703 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Benimar wrote: »
    There is a saying about a fool and his money that comes to mind tbh!

Fools + money + FPL + Excel = jackpot

Fools + money + FPL + Excel = jackpot

Posted after Salah injury
    @BenDinnery: The person you are trying to reach is not accepting tweets at this time. https://twitter.com/BenDinnery/status/981624068288983040/photo/1

• Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

After some thought, I think I am going to sell Salah.

Assuming he is out for GW33, and that he comes in with my FH in GW35, that means I'll be going without him for three games, as I might bring him back in for GW38.

In this same timeframe midfielders from United Chelsea and Spurs have 6 fixtures each.

I know how reliable Salah is, but I think that a premium midfielder like Eriksen Sanchez or Hazard will outscore him in twice as many games.

I also bought him at 10.2 so I don't have as much value tied up in him as most.

ScummyMan wrote: »

Assuming he is out for GW33, and that he comes in with my FH in GW35, that means I'll be going without him for three games, as I might bring him back in for GW38.

In this same timeframe midfielders from United Chelsea and Spurs have 6 fixtures each.

I know how reliable Salah is, but I think that a premium midfielder like Eriksen Sanchez or Hazard will outscore him in twice as many games.

I am 100% as well
    Be interesting to see how much his price drops this time..........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 855 ✭✭✭mectavba

ScummyMan wrote: »

I've a free hit too and was thinking the exact same

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭wardides

I was flirting with the idea as I want to get Sanchez in, but the idea of not having Salah at home to Bouremouth is sort of scary. I'm also worried Sanchez won't start both games in DGW. I hate fantasy footy.

Re Salah - I'm ahead by a bit so if I see my nearest rival selling him then I'll follow suit.

Regarding his availability this weekend - I'll bench him, bring in Ake for Smalling and play him instead of Salah and then bring Smalling back next week for the double. I'm on the wc this week and have Smalling in but as third sub.

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭KizzyMonster

When is the double game week?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

GW 34 and 37 with a skinny one in 35. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭patmac

Love these questions, probably about 200k places above me as well in overall standings.
    Might BB in 37 instead of 34, hard decisions to be made.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭v6e5qzawyrc3jn

This post has been deleted.

Can you make a .1 profit on your FH team. I've activated mine tonight so let's say I sign Kane for 12.7 and he goes up to 12.9 by deadline and i dont want kane in my squad .Would I have an extra .1 to spend on my FH squad .

Can you make a .1 profit on your FH team. I've activated mine tonight so let's say I sign Kane for 12.7 and he goes up to 12.9 by deadline and i dont want kane in my squad .Would I have an extra .1 to spend on my FH squad .

No
    You can lose money on players in original squad though !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭mugsymugsy

No

Thanks never realised that!

No

No I know that. What I mean is in just the week of the FH can you do what you can do in WC week . Try to make a .2 rise in one week for a player you don't want to increase your budget by .1 for your FH squad for just that week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

No I know that. What I mean is in just the week of the FH can you do what you can do in WC week . Try to make a .2 rise in one week for a player you don't want to increase your budget by .1 for your FH squad for just that week.

I may be wrong here but I was of the understanding price changes only affect your original team.

I may be wrong here but I was of the understanding price changes only affect your original team.

That's my understanding too

• Advertisement

Oh right cool. Still best to activate straight away as lads going up in value tonight .

Advertisement