Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Double Gameweek/Blank Gameweek planning

1363738394042»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,702 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Benimar wrote:
    Zeljko Buvac was Anfield Express 🀣🀣

Thought the same myself!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,772 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

looking like 10 doubles + Zaha, Sterling TC.
    Got 2 player with doubles on the bench - Dunk and Romeu but think Zaha is the right option.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,509 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Does Chambers become a nailed on cheapie with Koscielny's unfortunate injury?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭danganabu

CSF wrote: »
    Does Chambers become a nailed on cheapie with Koscielny's unfortunate injury?

I have just snaped him up for my draft team, I think he is and he played really well last week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,508 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

With Arsenal out Auba has a better chance of playing both games.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,062 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

With Arsenal out Auba has a better chance of playing both games.

Was thinking the same myself

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

I'm now looking at doing Salah to Hazard for a -4 (have the funds to do it). Why am I doing this to myself. Easy straight swap back to Salah for 38

Edit: don't think I'll bother. Would be doing another -4 in 38 so I don't think it's worth an effective -8. I fancy Salah might score against Chelsea anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭budgemook

Mawson or Lindelof.

Lindelof is probably a bit too risky in terms of starting both games. He's the only United defensive cover I can afford though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

budgemook wrote: »
    Mawson or Lindelof.

Lindelof is probably a bit too risky in terms of starting both games. He's the only United defensive cover I can afford though.

Get the guy you know will play twice.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭budgemook

dsmythy wrote: »
    Get the guy you know will play twice.

Yeah fair enough. Hopefully no United defensive cover doesn't come back to bite me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

@BenDinnery: Rafa plans to rotate affording some of his fringe players a run out. Atsu and Clark [both injured], Slimani [susp] but "the rest are fine" which should see Merino return to the matchday squad. #NUFC

Oh fk

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

km79 wrote: »
    @BenDinnery: Rafa plans to rotate affording some of his fringe players a run out. Atsu and Clark [both injured], Slimani [susp] but "the rest are fine" which should see Merino return to the matchday squad. #NUFC

Oh fk

Potentally strengthening Kane's case for the captaincy (or triple captaincy)?

Oh fk
    Chilwell apparently also out
    This is shaping up to be a disaster of a BB
    This is why I’ve never left it this late before and never ever will be again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Chilwell apparently also out

Uh oh. Where did you see that?

Uh oh. Where did you see that?

#LCFC's injury list is sizable. These players are all out and Iborra is a doubt.

🔵 Huth
    🔵 Okazaki
    🔵 Schmeichel
    🔵 Chilwell
    🔵 James
    🔵 Ndidi
    🔵 Amartey
    🔵 Simpson
    🔵 Albrighton (suspended)

More from Puel on @BBCLeicester drive from 4pm and the Weekend Preview at 6.

Apparently an unspecified knock
    May keep him yet
    Was probably only going to play one game either way and now it’s not against Arnie !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Bloody hell. West Ham could give them a thorough going over if they're in the mood

'mon Arnie!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭danganabu

Arsenal's european exit and that injury list for Leicster, Abu a real contender for the armband now.

Advertisement