Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

updating current account particulars fromn overseas

Options
  • 04-12-2017 12:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭

Good morning,

We have a BoI current account, which was opened when we moved to the RoI for living and working.

We moved back out of the RoI some time ago now, but have maintained this account in credit, with the odd use every now and then, always via 365. We updated our residential address at the time, but I did that in-branch in Dublin shortly before we moved away.

As we are shortly to move countries again, we will need update our residential address again, and also the mobile phone number associated with the 365 login details (that mobile number is not current anymore).

It might be me, but I cannot see any option on 365 to notify a change of address and/or phone number, so what would be the best way to do this, given that we are not registered for phone service (or whatever the BoI "phone registration thing" is)?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi ambro25,

Thanks for your post.

When you need to update both your address and also your mobile, please use our Update Contact Details Form which you can find at this link and post this back to the address on the form.

Once your address is updated you can the update your mobile number on 365 Online. Select the Manage Accounts button on the left hand side then Update my Mobile Number for Security Codes to update.

Please let us know if we can help with any other query.

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭ambro25

Thank you for your reply, Sarah, much obliged.

It looks like we will have to shelve this matter for a short while longer, as we are unlikely to secure the requisite documentation by way of evidence until we have actually moved.

Not to worry however, the link to the form is extremely useful, so I will revisit the matter and complete and send the form shortly in the new year.

Advertisement