Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VOIP only?

Options
  • 04-12-2017 3:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭

Hi there we had an engineer over to install broadband on Saturday. We couldn’t continue with the installation due to him saying that we would only have voip after the install which we can’t have as there is a monitored house alarm I also said this when signing over to eir.

Obviously if only voip is availabile we will have to cancel the order can you let me know what our options are please.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

F34 wrote: »
    Hi there we had an engineer over to install broadband on Saturday. We couldn’t continue with the installation due to him saying that we would only have voip after the install which we can’t have as there is a monitored house alarm I also said this when signing over to eir.

Obviously if only voip is availabile we will have to cancel the order can you let me know what our options are please.
    Hi F34, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us. 

Feel free to PM me your account details and I'll clarify this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭F34

Hi F34, 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Thanks for the reply Tracey, I spoke to customer care yesterday and got it sorted thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hi F34, 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Thanks for the reply Tracey, I spoke to customer care yesterday and got it sorted thanks.
    No problem at all, I'm glad to hear this. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement