Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

credit card application

Options
  • 04-12-2017 4:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

hello, i applied online for a credit card last friday , then i received a text message on wednesday  
    " hello, your credit card application is being reviewed and some additional information is required, please respond to the letter thats on its way to you"

still havent recieved the letter but phoned friday and said to produce:

2 forms of proof of address
    bring passport in for us to certify 
    and 6 months bank statements

which i dropped in earlier to sandyford branch,

just wondering how long the process takes from here? 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

napsack wrote: »
    hello, i applied online for a credit card last friday , then i received a text message on wednesday  
    " hello, your credit card application is being reviewed and some additional information is required, please respond to the letter thats on its way to you"

Hi napsack,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards.

The application process can take up to two working days and our Credit Card team will be in touch with an update as soon as possible. If you would like to check on the status of your application please call our Credit Card team on 0818 200 412, an advisor will be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 3 napsack

Hi napsack,

The application process can take up to two working days and our Credit Card team will be in touch with an update as soon as possible. If you would like to check on the status of your application please call our Credit Card team on 0818 200 412, an advisor will be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks,
    Sarah
    hi sarah, still waiting on an answer, was told id have one yesterday,
    when i phoned  yesterday morning they said they had all my details, 
    and i'd know later on, i rang later on, asked again if i sent in all my stuff, 
    was told i was conditionally approved?
    what does that mean? like have they done the icb credit check and all was ok just waiting on forms?

i phoned this morning and asked again did i send in the details which i did so still waiting final approval

if you could help with this it would be greatly appreciated

thank you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Hi napsack,

Thanks,
    Sarah
    hi sarah, still waiting on an answer, was told id have one yesterday,
    when i phoned  yesterday morning they said they had all my details, 
    and i'd know later on, i rang later on, asked again if i sent in all my stuff, 
    was told i was conditionally approved?
    what does that mean? like have they done the icb credit check and all was ok just waiting on forms?

i phoned this morning and asked again did i send in the details which i did so still waiting final approval

if you could help with this it would be greatly appreciated

thank you

Thanks for getting back to us. Please be assured that the advisers there will contact you directly as soon as your account is fully opened.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement