Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

business online Keycode

Options
  • 04-12-2017 4:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,368 ✭✭✭

Hi, 
    Did this keycode thing this morning, but didn't get to the part where I was supposed to log in as administrator. We have two administrators, however now cant log in as administrator at all to set users. It gives an error invalid credentials or something.

Can still log in as user using the old passwords, I presume this will run out in 5 days time.

Any help with this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Fionn wrote: »
    Hi,
    Did this keycode thing this morning, but didn't get to the part where I was supposed to log in as administrator. We have two administrators, however now cant log in as administrator at all to set users. It gives an error invalid credentials or something.

Can still log in as user using the old passwords, I presume this will run out in 5 days time.

Any help with this?

Hi Fionn,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards.

Sorry to hear this. Can you please let us know have both administrators tried logging in with your credentials on Business On Line and also downloaded the Keycode app? Can you check the list here to ensure you are taking the right steps?

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 2,368 ✭✭✭Fionn

Hi,

Any help with this?

Hi Fionn,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards.

Sorry to hear this. Can you please let us know have both administrators tried logging in with your credentials on Business On Line and also downloaded the Keycode app? Can you check the list here to ensure you are taking the right steps?

Thanks,
    Sarah
    hi Sarah,
    Ok this is what we done (as far as I can remember)
    Downloaded app to each phone and installed
    activated the app and assigned pin
    logged in as administrator to Business online (using old passwords)
    Requested the one time authentication code
    completed the process as per the prompts
    dont think i got any option to process the users (who are both administrators)
    Logged out of the Administrators screen
    After that couldn't log back in with any password at all.
    I wont have access of the other administrators phone til tomorrow
    Thanks

hi Sarah,
    Thanks

Thanks Fionn,

If you would like us to arrange a call to you from our Business On Line team, they can go through some trouble shooting with you. Please send a private message here with your full name and number and we'll ask them to get in touch. Please click on the link in my signature below to send a PM.

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 2,368 ✭✭✭Fionn

hi Sarah,
    Thanks

Thanks Fionn,

If you would like us to arrange a call to you from our Business On Line team, they can go through some trouble shooting with you. Please send a private message here with your full name and number and we'll ask them to get in touch. Please click on the link in my signature below to send a PM.

Thanks,
    Sarah
    Hi,
    I rang the help line this am and got it resolved, I'm not sure what I did to mess it up, but the system had locked the account so I couldn't logon.
    Anyway all good now!

Thanks

Hi,
    I rang the help line this am and got it resolved, I'm not sure what I did to mess it up, but the system had locked the account so I couldn't logon.
    Anyway all good now!

Thanks

Glad to hear it Fionn, thanks for letting us know.

Sarah

• Advertisement
Advertisement