Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battery Problem on the iPhone X ?

Options
  • 04-12-2017 8:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭

Got the phone on release day... Im impressed with everything... camera is amazing.... but have noticed my battery is very poor. Has anyone heard of battery problems with the iPhone X ?
    Ive looked everywhere but no one else seems to be having same prob.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,641 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Ya-Boy-Ya wrote: »
    Got the phone on release day... Im impressed with everything... camera is amazing.... but have noticed my battery is very poor. Has anyone heard of battery problems with the iPhone X ?
    Ive looked everywhere but no one else seems to be having same prob.

Sounds like it’s faulty. I find the battery to be excellent. Best I’ve had on a smart phone. Get it replaced under warranty.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,215 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Plenty of the honest reviews called out a so so battery life certainly not anywhere near some other smartphones, you could try the usual turn off push email, reduce brightness etc.
    Doubt it's faulty just depends on the user.

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭Ya-Boy-Ya

Thanks @DrunkMonkey but ive gone through all the settings and reduced the usual power draining tricks but I still barely get a day out of it

been onto apple and they said apparently its normal prob and to update the latest software 11.2 and itll address the prob

Thanks @DrunkMonkey but ive gone through all the settings and reduced the usual power draining tricks but I still barely get a day out of it

That's all you'll get out of the X. Faceman reckons it's great so might be worth sending back for repair or if battery life is important return it if you can, it's a lot of money to spend on a phone that can't go 24hrs.

• Advertisement

been onto apple and they said apparently its normal prob and to update the latest software 11.2 and itll address the prob

Yea well experience tells us every iOS upgrade kills a little bit of battery, Killed my SE and put a fair dent in my 7 plus. Jumped ship after that.

sittin here tonight with half battery after updating last night.... so it did work...
    I would never have thought them updates work !!! lol

Advertisement