Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I go back to Canada

Options
  • 04-12-2017 8:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭

Hi

I have done my 2 year IEC 2014 - 2016 ish. Been back just over a year now and realise id like.......love to go back, I lived in Saskatchewan and BC, I have a mechanics trade qualification and im 34, got any advice? I went onto the canadian government site and looked at the immigration wizard and got as far as it asking had I taken the english exam which is a no so thats as far as I got with that.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭ace_irl

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

Complete that and see what points you get for Express Entry, just say you have the English exam done so you can get an idea of your points. I think you need around 450 and above for Express Entry, a job offer would really boost your points but I think they are hard to get if you're not in a job that there is a shortage of workers already.

Advertisement