Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New eir broadband not working

Options
  • 04-12-2017 8:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭

Hi, I switched from Vodafone to Eir last week and have not had any broadband since.

I received the Eir modem on Tuesday, plugged it in and it didn't work. I've been onto Eir support numerous times and to be honest, I'd safely say it's the worst customer service I've ever experienced.

I was told it was fixed on Wednesday, got home, it wasn't. Reported it again.
    Was then told it would be fixed on Friday, got home, it wasn't. Reported it again.
    Checked my fault ticket on Saturday, it was marked as fixed. It is not fixed.

Can someone please look into this for me.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Essien wrote: »
    Hi, I switched from Vodafone to Eir last week and have not had any broadband since.

I received the Eir modem on Tuesday, plugged it in and it didn't work. I've been onto Eir support numerous times and to be honest, I'd safely say it's the worst customer service I've ever experienced.

I was told it was fixed on Wednesday, got home, it wasn't. Reported it again.
    Was then told it would be fixed on Friday, got home, it wasn't. Reported it again.
    Checked my fault ticket on Saturday, it was marked as fixed. It is not fixed.

Can someone please look into this for me.
    Hi Essien, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us. 

I'm very sorry to hear about the ongoing issues you are having with your service, I understand this is frustrating. 

Feel free to PM me your account details, full name on the account and I'll look into this for you. 

Thanks

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Essien

Hi Essien, 

I'm very sorry to hear about the ongoing issues you are having with your service, I understand this is frustrating. 

Feel free to PM me your account details, full name on the account and I'll look into this for you. 

Thanks

Tracey 

That was sorted 3 hours after your post here, thanks very much.

Ya may have a word with the fellas operating your phones and online chat, they could learn a thing or two. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Essien wrote: »
    Hi Essien, 

Thanks

Tracey 

That was sorted 3 hours after your post here, thanks very much.

Ya may have a word with the fellas operating your phones and online chat, they could learn a thing or two. :)
    No problem at all, glad I could help :)

If you have any further queries or issues please don't hesitate in coming back to me. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement