Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Funny graphic image that looks like bar code.

• 04-12-2017 9:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me the name of the funny looking images that sometimes appear on ads or other promotional literature or van signage etc that look like three dimensional bar codes.

How does one read them and how do you get the app that decodes them so they can be used by humans???

I imagine the first step is to take a photograph of them using a smart device but how do you take the next step?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,208 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

QR code. There are apps that read them like this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭doolox

Thanks for that Info.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,492 ✭✭✭✭Alun

I always found it a bit odd that that functionality isn't built in to Android as standard seeing how common they are.

Advertisement