Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Siemens SPC 4320 - Controller RF Jamming

Options
  • 04-12-2017 11:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭

Hello,

I have this box for about 5 years, and today it start beeping about Controller RF Jamming. I am not sure what exactly it means as nothing have changed.
    I can't disable the alarm, I can only isolate it.

Any ideas what I can do?

Thanks,
    Astra

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

Another wireless device is on the same frequency as the panel. Have you added anything wireless around the house recently like video senders or wireless thermostats?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭AstraMonti

Hi, not really. I 've only added a xiaomi smart lighting bridge, but that's been there for 2-3 weeks now.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

More than likely a wireless device gone faulty or a low battery. I'd start with any wireless PiRs that you may have on your system.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭AstraMonti

KoolKid wrote: »
    More than likely a wireless device gone faulty or a low battery. I'd start with any wireless PiRs that you may have on your system.

Thanks, so just remove the batteries from them and look if the warning goes away? What exactly issue does that error cause in the system?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Sometimes a low battery or a faulty device can keep transmitting constantly.

• Advertisement
Advertisement