Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Free PC Games!

• 04-12-2017 11:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 70 ✭✭

Hello,

Following roaring success of my previous posts with free games, I decided to create new thread (which I plan to update whenever new free game appears ob my Radar) so one doesn't have to dig deep into old posts.

Ultimately it will be up to you guys, but I do not care at all for 1€ RPG Maker titles nor Unity demos with stock assets. I avoid like plague "freebies" that ask me to fill in surveys, join groups, etc just so I could get 3 steam cards out of steaming pile of game usually linked to those types of offers. Besides, I can be arsed to tag friend on the foto and share post on my wall. If I feel generous.

I will make sure to curate titles using that criteria and I hope we will be able to consistently grab quality freebies.

This post will be mostly for linking current free games so new titles wont get lost between ****eposting.

CURRENT FREE GAMES OFFERS:
    [expiry date][drm platform] Title

[11tth Dec, noon][uPlay] World in Conflict: Complete Edition

UPCOMING FREE GAMES:
    [12th-18 Dec][uPlay] Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 70 ✭✭karasu

7cprmtM.jpg

Another free game giveaway by Ubisoft – you can add World in Conflict: Complete Edition to your library, free of charge, until December 11th, 2017 10:00 AM UTC.

ABOUT THE GAME:

Includes the original World In Conflict plus the expansion World In Conflict: Soviet Assault

World War III rages and a Soviet-led army has launched a surprise attack on the U.S.A. Command your troops into fast-paced battles fought on a fully destructible battle-field. Strategy meets intense action in this epic clash of Super Powers!

The AWARD-WINNING WORLD IN CONFLICT® showed us what it would’ve been like if the Cold War erupted into World War III. In the original, you’ll play for the U.S. and defend your native soil against an invading Russian army. With the expansion you can go on the attack as you take control of the Soviet army in an attempt to paint the free world red. Award-winning original plus epic expansion – this complete edition will immerse you in an all-out battle for the heart of the free world.

HOW TO GET THIS FREEBIE:

Just head over to uPlay promo page and click on the “register for PC” button. Once you add the game to your account, it’s your to keep forever.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 485 ✭✭ninjasurfer1

CURRENT FREE GAMES OFFERS:
    [expiry date][drm platform] Title

[11tth Dec, noon][uPlay] World in Conflict: Complete Edition[/QUOTE]

Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag is also free on uplay from Dec. 12th-18th.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 70 ✭✭karasu

ninjasurfer1: thanks, updated post

sugarman: thanks, subscribed. I guess we can close the thread :)

Advertisement