If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Non-smart 50inch

Options
  • 04-12-2017 11:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭

Is it possible to get a normal (non smart) 50inch TV?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

ruwithme wrote: »
    Is it possible to get a normal (non smart) 50inch TV?
    Hi Ruwithme.

Unfortunately the are no non smart 50" televisions available to us.

The only one really is a 40" samsung.

Toshiba make a 55" smart TV priced at £449.00
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-202984-toshiba-55u6763.aspx

Samsung have their 50MU6120 also smart priced at £479.00
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-202890-samsung-ue50mu6120.aspx

Let me know what you think.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭ruwithme

Hi Ruwithme.

Kenny are both them t.v,s saorview?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Ruwithme,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - all our TV's are Saorview ready - you can shop with confidence :)

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can help in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hi Ruwithme.

Can i ask if either of the above t.vs have afreesat tuner built in?just i cant see it in there specs.if not can u recommend a Samsung same size that does.one more thing do either have Bluetooth?thank you

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Ruwithme,

the Samsung UE55MU6400 & the Toshiba 55U6763 do have a free to air satellite tuner built.

I'm not sure what you need Bluetooth for - its not a big feature on many TV's at the moment, most TV's favour Wi-fi over BT- they will often have a BT application for remote but if you tell me what you need BT for on a TV I'll investigate some more for you?

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

Hi Ruwithme,

the Samsung UE55MU6400 & the Toshiba 55U6763 do have a free to air satellite tuner built.

I'm not sure what you need Bluetooth for - its not a big feature on many TV's at the moment, most TV's favour Wi-fi over BT- they will often have a BT application for remote but if you tell me what you need BT for on a TV I'll investigate some more for you?

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Samsung might be over budget for me unfortunately as i already have one and find the remote good on it as opposed to a older l.gs remote i have.anyway was looking at the lg49uj630v and could only find it through alink on pricespy for your website.is this t.v available?also the lg55uj630v and the lg49uj670v little price difference between these two.is the 670v better spec?last thing am i right in saying all these have afree to air satellite tuner built in?many thanks and sorry for the long post.

Hi Ruwithme,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Samsung ue49mu6400 price on your website is €679 with 6yr guarantee delivered to r.o.i? could you leave it at €650? feel free to p.m thanks

Hi Ruwithme,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Samsung ue49mu6400 price on your website is €679 with 6yr guarantee delivered to r.o.i? could you leave it at €650?  feel free to p.m thanks
    Hi Ruwithme.

Unfortunately I can not offer it any lower than the listed 679 Euro.
    It is also priced at £529.00 Sterling so if this works out cheaper you can pay in sterling no problem.

Hi Ruwithme.

It is also priced at £529.00 Sterling so if this works out cheaper you can pay in sterling no problem.

Kenny is your £529 price plus £6:99 for shipping still include delivery to Republic of Ireland?i,m led to believe this t.v has two remote controls?can uconfirm? if ordered before close of business on Friday 15th could i expect delivery before Christmas?thanks

Hi Ruwithme.

Kenny is your £529 price plus £6:99 for shipping  still include delivery to Republic of Ireland?i,m led to believe this t.v has two remote controls?can uconfirm? if ordered before close of business on Friday 15th  could i expect delivery before Christmas?thanks
    Hi Ruwithme.

The £529 with £6.99 is for delivery to the South of Ireland.

I have Checked and the 49MU6400 does come with two remotes. The standard one and the magic one.

If ordered today you would be looking at delivery to yourself around the 20th or 21st. Our courier will drop you a text to confirm this.

• Advertisement

Hi Ruwithme.

I have Checked and the 49MU6400 does come with two remotes. The standard one and the magic one.

If ordered today you would be looking at delivery to yourself around the 20th or 21st. Our courier will drop you a text to confirm this.

I hope to order this today.seems like what we want from a t.v

Hi Ruwithme.

I hope to order this today.seems like what we want from a t.v
    No problem ruwithme.

I'll keep my eye out.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.