Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much for a landline on a stand alone basis please ?

Options
  • 05-12-2017 2:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,451 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have an existing landline with another provider, but I'm looking at moving.

I've had a look on the Eir website but cannot find the price for a stand alone, landline rental.

Can you please tell me how much line rental and call costs would be if I moved my number to Eir ?  Also, if there's a package deal based solely on a landline phone service ?

Many thanks.

Thanks,

G.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

garrettod wrote: »
    Hi,

I have an existing landline with another provider, but I'm looking at moving.

I've had a look on the Eir website but cannot find the price for a stand alone, landline rental.

Can you please tell me how much line rental and call costs would be if I moved my number to Eir ?  Also, if there's a package deal based solely on a landline phone service ?

Many thanks.
    Hi garrettod, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us. 

The standard charge for line rental is €25.78 and then you would be billed for calls outside this. There are packages for phone service only, you can view them here - https://www.eir.ie/phone/

The sales team on 1800 503 303 can also advise you on all and explore all options with you.  

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 2,451 ✭✭✭garrettod

Thanks Tracey,

It was the stand alone cost if I just want to pay line rental then calls as I make them that I was after in particular.

Where can I find the cost of calls (outside of a package deal) please ?

Again, my thanks.

Thanks,

G.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

garrettod wrote: »
    Thanks Tracey,

It was the stand alone cost if I just want to pay line rental then calls as I make them that I was after in particular.

Where can I find the cost of calls (outside of a package deal) please ?

Again, my thanks.
    Hi,

Tracey isn't here so I thought I'd jump in here.

Here's a list of our call charges: https://www.eir.ie/opencms/export/sites/default/.content/pdf/pricing/Part2.1.pdf

- Adam

Advertisement