Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

S&S

Options
  • 05-12-2017 10:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hi, could anyone clarify how many times in a week you can get called for S&S (specifically covering classes)? I have two S&S slots one after the other on certain days and have been called for both slots in the one day meaning I was on for the full 9 all day. What way do other schools work it?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭solerina

cmegzc wrote: »
    Hi, could anyone clarify how many times in a week you can get called for S&S (specifically covering classes)? I have two S&S slots one after the other on certain days and have been called for both slots in the one day meaning I was on for the full 9 all day. What way do other schools work it?

Thanks

Max of 3 per week, but you sign up for 5, there is no daily maximum so you could easily get called for two in a day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

5 slots
    Max 3 per week.

Some days the most I get is 15 min break... No lunch.
    Nuts

They need to start offering part time teachers this sub work.
    New initiatives aka paperwork can %%%%%%%% $$$$## cos there ain't no time for the normal teaching stuff as it is.
    Going to get much worse

• Registered Users Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭joebloggs32

cmegzc wrote: »

Thanks

It is a maximum of 3 hours in any week inclusive of both supervision and substitution.
    Remember your annual total shall not exceed 43 hours so make sure to keep a record.

Advertisement