Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Littlewoods

Options
  • 05-12-2017 11:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭

Hello. My wife recently made a payment to Littlewoods that was taken from her bank account but was refused by Littlewoods for some unknown reason, so the cash is gone from the bank but not credited to her Littlewoods account. Attempts to resolve the issue over the phone have failed to produce a meaningful conversation and no help has been provided over the phone. Can I please ask if anyone is having similar issues?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭Phat Dick

They did that to me in about 2009 and never refunded me, it was only €14.99 or something so I gave up trying after awhile. They are a bunch of cowboys, look at all the negative feedback on their Facebook page and on trustpilot

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

I would imagine if Littlewoods refused it it will reappear in the bank account in a few days. Have you tried ringing the bank?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭Phat Dick

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

If it was a SEPA transfer, she could ask her bank to reverse it?

Advertisement