Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit Card Application

Options
  • 05-12-2017 12:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,

I am existing customer of BOI. Hence my branch has all details about me they need (ID, proof of adress, income details...etc)  I have applied for credit card but can not track the status of my application. The last time I have achived to to reach someone from call center, they told me they are waiting some documents from my branch and my branch confirmed they will be sending those that day. I called customer service today again to ask an update. After waiting 22 minutes on the line, I gave up and hung off.

Could you please let me know where I can track credit card application?

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi,

I am existing customer of BOI. Hence my branch has all details about me they need (ID, proof of adress, income details...etc)  I have applied for credit card but can not track the status of my application. The last time I have achived to to reach someone from call center, they told me they are waiting some documents from my branch and my branch confirmed they will be sending those that day. I called customer service today again to ask an update. After waiting 22 minutes on the line, I gave up and hung off.

thanks

Hi ibrahimozmen,

Thanks for getting in touch with us on Boards.

We're sorry to hear that you have not received an update on your application. Can you please let us know when did you apply for the Credit Card as our Lending team may still be processing this for you.

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ibrahimozmen

Hi,

thanks

Hi ibrahimozmen,

We're sorry to hear that you have not received an update on your application. Can you please let us know when did you apply for the Credit Card as our Lending team may still be processing this for you.

Thanks,
    Sarah
    Hi Sarah,

Thank you for you answer but that is not what I have asked. I am not looking for a generic answer here like "it would take aprox 3-5 weeks to finalise application"...etc. I am trying to understand how I can track status of my application. Any chance you could answer that please? 

Thank you for your help.
    Ibrahim

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Hi,

thanks

Hi ibrahimozmen,

Thanks,
    Sarah
    Hi Sarah,

Thank you for you answer but that is not what I have asked. I am not looking for a generic answer here like "it would take aprox 3-5 weeks to finalise application"...etc. I am trying to understand how I can track status of my application. Any chance you could answer that please? 

Thank you for your help.
    Ibrahim

I'm sorry Ibrahim, but we wouldn't have a specific tracker available to our customers for this application process. Please be assured however that you will be contacted directly as soon as your application has been fully processed or if any further information is needed from you.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement