Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bring Great Together offer

Options
  • 05-12-2017 1:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭

Hi Reps,

There is a banner on your broadband page offering a broadband package. 

Can you tell me what is included please, as I am unable to click on any part of the banner and the banner gives little or no detail?

The banner is advertised as "Bring great together".

Free Tablet, Free Smartphone, €40 per month for 12 months and extra €5 off for 6 months.

Can you provide more details? What broadband package, mobile, call packages are included? What smartphone is free? What is the contract length? Is there any data limit on the broadband or fair usage? out of bundles costs etc.

I did ask one of you sales reps but they were unable to provide any details.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

Bump. Looking to switch providers asap reps. Can you help answer my query?

Tried to get the info out of another rep this morning and they have no idea what I was talking about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Hi Reps,

There is a banner on your broadband page offering a broadband package. 

Can you tell me what is included please, as I am unable to click on any part of the banner and the banner gives little or no detail?

The banner is advertised as "Bring great together".

Free Tablet, Free Smartphone, €40 per month for 12 months and extra €5 off for 6 months.

Can you provide more details? What broadband package, mobile, call packages are included? What smartphone is free? What is the contract length? Is there any data limit on the broadband or fair usage? out of bundles costs etc.

I did ask one of you sales reps but they were unable to provide any details.
    Hi,

Thanks for getting in touch. If you click on the below link and scroll down you'll be able to see a breakdown of this offer. It is the middle offer of the 3 listed on the page.

https://www.eir.ie/bundles/

There is a fair usage limit of 1TB on our broadband. You can view more on this in our terms and conditions here: https://www.eir.ie/opencms/export/.content/pdf/terms/Part3.1.pdf (page 5 section 5).

- Adam

Advertisement