Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Signed up for black Friday bundle on Monday 27th November but have heard nothing

Options
  • 05-12-2017 1:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

I signed up for a black Friday bb, landline bundle on Monday 27th November @ 35/40e per month. I provided details of my current eir BB account which is out of contract but I've heard nothing since. I also signed up for sim only plan (400 mins, 10gb data) for 10e for 6 months and again provided details of my existing eir mobile account. What's the delay

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

boxty wrote: »
    I signed up for a black Friday bb, landline bundle on Monday 27th November @ 35/40e per month. I provided details of my current eir BB account which is out of contract but I've heard nothing since. I also signed up for sim only plan (400 mins, 10gb data) for 10e for 6 months and again provided details of my existing eir mobile account. What's the delay
    Hi boxty, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us today. 

I'm afraid there is a delay with all online black Friday deals due to the volume of orders we received. The customer care team on 1901 will be able to check this for you and advise you on all. 

Apologies for the delays incurred.

Thanks

Tracey 

Advertisement