Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new f2000 modem delivered to neighbour

Options
  • 05-12-2017 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭

Hi nightline driver delivered my new f2000 modem to a neighbour as no one was home when the delivery driver arrived before the stated time. What now happens to the older faulty f1000 modem that was due to be collected by the courier.
    As this is replaced due to faults seen by your tech help team can I bin it or if it needs to be returned can nightline do a pickup or Eir send me a prepaid package to do the return.

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

pmce4 wrote: »
    Hi nightline driver delivered my new f2000 modem to a neighbour as no one was home when the delivery driver arrived before the stated time. What now happens to the older faulty f1000 modem that was due to be collected by the courier.
    As this is replaced due to faults seen by your tech help team can I bin it or if it needs to be returned can nightline do a pickup or Eir send me a prepaid package to do the return.

thanks
    Hi pmce4, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here. 

I've responded to your PM there now. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement