Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G&T botanicals set

• 05-12-2017 3:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,266 ✭✭✭

Is there anywhere local that I can pick up one of these please?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

LIDL have (had?) them for €1.99

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,266 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

LIDL have (had?) them for €1.99

Yeah, tried both Castletroy & Caherdavin, no joy, we must be going through a lot of gin in these parts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭riverrocked

The Lidl on the Ennis Road had them this morning. In the section that is in front of the fridges, in the pet food/alcohol aisle but the shelves not facing the icecreams,, the other side with the noughat. (I hope this makes sense)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Maybe give Childers Road a buzz.

The Lidl on the Ennis Road had them this morning. In the section that is in front of the fridges, in the pet food/alcohol aisle but the shelves not facing the icecreams,, the other side with the noughat. (I hope this makes sense)

Could you be more specific please?

:pac:

• Advertisement

Just popped into Castletroy, sorted, cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭riverrocked

Could you be more specific please?

:pac:

I think they were on the top shelf nearer to the tills than the chest freezers :p (I didn't know what they were when I was in there earlier so remembered too clearly)

Anyone try them & did they enhance the G&T?

Advertisement