Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OPI gel color (Nails)

Options
  • 05-12-2017 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Hey all,

I moved to Dublin a few months ago and I'm having trouble finding a salon that has OPI gel color, most places seem to have shellac and gelish. I have found one place, Sandys Nails in Rathmines but they refuse to put OPI on my own nails and say they only use it on extensions. Despite the fact it is made for your own nails.

I have been using OPI gel color for two years before I moved to Dublin and my nails were perfect! Two rounds of shellac and my nails have gone really weak and started to break.

Please help!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 username copied

emmaneiser wrote: »
    Hey all,

I moved to Dublin a few months ago and I'm having trouble finding a salon that has OPI gel color, most places seem to have shellac and gelish. I have found one place, Sandys Nails in Rathmines but they refuse to put OPI on my own nails and say they only use it on extensions. Despite the fact it is made for your own nails.

I have been using OPI gel color for two years before I moved to Dublin and my nails were perfect! Two rounds of shellac and my nails have gone really weak and started to break.

Please help!

http://www.beautyninety6.ie/nailcare/

Advertisement