Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

when am I re-imbursed account was hacked?

Options
  • 05-12-2017 6:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi 

My account was hacked last Wednesday the 29th of November. I was very lucky and noticed it on the day and reported same. My card was cancelled and the fraud department was to investigate. When can I expect to be re-imbursed for the €1200.oo taken from my account?

Many thanks  

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi 

My account was hacked last Wednesday the 29th of November. I was very lucky and noticed it on the day and reported same. My card was cancelled and the fraud department was to investigate. When can I expect to be re-imbursed for the €1200.oo taken from my account?

Many thanks  

Hi Dorothy,

Thanks for your post here and we're sorry to hear that you've been a victim of fraud. Our Card Security team will endeavour to reimburse this to your account as soon as possible. They will update you in due course and will usually contact you by text with an update.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement