Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New speed display in waterville?

Options
  • 05-12-2017 7:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭

I was driving round to the spar in waterville and saw a new electronic speed display on the road near blasket square. It's a 50 km zone and I'm not aware of any particular speeding issues. I was doing 37! But I'm a director of the management company and we've been having a separate dispute being told that funds are not there to cut grass...yet this structure appears. Management agents not aware.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

amtc wrote: »
    I was driving round to the spar in waterville and saw a new electronic speed display on the road near blasket square. It's a 50 km zone and I'm not aware of any particular speeding issues. I was doing 37! But I'm a director of the management company and we've been having a separate dispute being told that funds are not there to cut grass...yet this structure appears. Management agents not aware.

The council took the ring road in charge so can put up signs but 50kmph is ludicrous, should be a 30! They also wanted to put up signs within the clusters but I know we reminded them that ours is private and they have no right to do so.

Advertisement