Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joint

Options
  • 05-12-2017 9:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

Hi
    My partner and I are both bank of Ireland customers. We are wondering what the process is of setting up a joint current account.
    Thanks
    Andre

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

aha_sender wrote: »
    Hi
    My partner and I are both bank of Ireland customers. We are wondering what the process is of setting up a joint current account.
    Thanks
    Andre

Hi Andre,

Thanks for your post here.

You can apply on our website for a joint account with us. Please see this link to start your application.

Please be advised you will both need to supply us with photo ID and a proof of address each. If you both have separate addresses, please choose one address which will be used as the correspondence address for the account, for example it will receive the debit cards for the account etc.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement