Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommended On-line Garden Shops in Ireland?

Options
  • 05-12-2017 10:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,682 ✭✭✭

Hi.

What are some recommended on-line garden shops in Ireland?

I know of atkins.ie and hanleysofcork.com. I recently came across thegardenshop.ie - is it legit?

Thanks.

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭Citizenpain

I’ve used it. No issues

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭Scribbler100

I have used mrmiddleton.com when I have been unable to get to their excellent shop in Mary Street, Dublin 2. Very good service, highly recommended.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭wench

Worztron wrote: »
    I recently came across thegardenshop.ie - is it legit?
    I've used it several times to buy equipment and landscaping materials. I found them very good.
    I only got plants from them once, a tray with a half dozen plugs. They weren't very well secured, and relied on the delivery driver obeying the "This Way Up" sign. He didn't.

Mr Middleton are great for plants, I've used both their delivery and collection services, and they're top notch.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Bixy

I have had good service from mr Middleton - had a issue with a quince tree that did not leaf out after planting, It was replaced, no issues. Replacement is thriving

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Holy Diver

Worztron wrote: »
    Hi.

What are some recommended on-line garden shops in Ireland?

I know of atkins.ie and hanleysofcork.com. I recently came across thegardenshop.ie - is it legit?

Thanks.

No issues with the garden shop. They provide great service and are pretty sound to deal with.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,682 ✭✭✭Worztron

Thanks for the advice guys.

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

Advertisement