Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Money transfer to Belarus via 365online

Options
  • 05-12-2017 11:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭

Hi, I would like to pay a bill in Belarus through a bank transfer using 365online. Belarus is not in SEPA. I tried to add an International Payee, but only a few countries can be chosen as an option, and Belarus is not on the list. Is a bank transfer from my BOI account to an account in Belarus possible?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,418 ✭✭✭Tow

No. BOI have outsourced transfers and their partner bank being American cannot send money to Belarus.   BTW, the other Irish banks should not have a problem.

When is the money (including lost growth) Michael Noonan took in the Pension Levy going to be paid back?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

victor8600 wrote: »
    Hi, I would like to pay a bill in Belarus through a bank transfer using 365online. Belarus is not in SEPA. I tried to add an International Payee, but only a few countries can be chosen as an option, and Belarus is not on the list. Is a bank transfer from my BOI account to an account in Belarus possible?

Hi victor8600,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.

You can request a transfer like this in a branch of Bank of Ireland and the advisers there will be more than happy to help you with this transfer. I'd ask you to please bring in photo ID when you pop into the branch to request this.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement