Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xmas party playlist. Got the songs sorted but...

• 05-12-2017 11:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭

Well, I somehow sorta volunteered myself to do the music for Xmas work party.... I know! :(
    Anyway I've most of the tunes sorted, so all good there. Our event place said they'll use our music, no problem. Just to bring a usb stick. I've a load of mp3 files saved. Is there any program online that I could use to create a playlist where the songs will fade out and fade into the next song? ... and in the order i choose. Don't want a big gap between songs...
    Any advice appreciated :)

Edit: I don't mind spending a few hours doing this if anyone has any suggestions

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 158 ✭✭joombo

White Christmas - Bing Crosby
    I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus - Jimmy Boyd
    Jingle Bell Rock - Bobby Helms
    The Christmas Song - Nat King Cole
    Snoopy's Christmas The Royal Guardsmen
    Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree - Brenda Lee
    You're All I Want For Christmas - Brook Benton
    Santa Claus Is Coming To Town - Four Seasons
    Do They Know It's Christmas - Band Aid
    Frosty the Snowman - Gene Autry
    (Sleep in Heavenly Peace) Silent Night - Barbra Streisand
    The Christmas Waltz - Frank Sinatra
    Monsters' Holiday - Bobby 'Boris' Pickett
    Someday At Christmas - Stevie Wonder
    Merry Christmas Baby- Otis Redding
    Santa Claus Is Coming To Town - Frank Sinatra & Cyndi Lauper

Hope it helps)

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭Bartyman

• Registered Users Posts: 3,493 ✭✭✭Masala

Just join Spotify and create your playlist. Plug in your laptop/ipad/iphone etc into your sound system and away you go...

But you need to join on a fee basis otherwise Spotify will play Adverts within your playlist

Advertisement