Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eir or vodafone coverage

• 05-12-2017 11:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Any eir or vodafone mobile customers in the Ballina area? I'm thinking of defecting from my current provider and was looking for one with better coverage.

TIA.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

Hi all,

Any eir or vodafone mobile customers in the Ballina area? I'm thinking of defecting from my current provider and was looking for one with better coverage.

TIA.

Most of the family in Ballina are on Vodafone. Haven't heard them complaining about coverage or reception. Sorry I can't be of any more use!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭TopTec

We are over the Bonniconlon side of town and all our traffic, whichever network, tends to come of the Drumsheen mast. Due to the topography the coverage is patchy at best. There is a particular dead spot at Behy on the main road to town. Most conversations end there and start again near Rathkip.

TT

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭Captain Slow IRL

I ended up going with eir, haven't the phone set up yet but I'm hoping it's good! Online reviews seem to paint them in a good light.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭TopTec

Captain, are you having their BB as well?

TT

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭Captain Slow IRL

I already have it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement