Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

login problem

Options
  • 06-12-2017 12:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭

I can log in to my account website using an old email address but I can't log in to your competition website with the same details. My bill has been sent to my new email address over the past few years.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Brige B

Hi learn,

Thanks for your message.

To confirm, are you able to log into your Online Billing account, but unable to log into your Electric Ireland Rewards account? If so, could you confirm if you have registered for Electric Ireland Rewards?

If you are registered for Electric Ireland Rewards, and cannot access the account, could you please send us a private message with the following details?
    • Your full name
    • Your Electric Ireland account number
    • Your address
    • Your telephone number or date of birth
    • Confirmation you are the account holder (Yes/No)
    • Both email addresses
    We can then look into this for you.

Thanks,
    Brige

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭learn

Hi learn,

Thanks for your message.

To confirm, are you able to log into your Online Billing account, but unable to log into your Electric Ireland Rewards account? If so, could you confirm if you have registered for Electric Ireland Rewards?

If you are registered for Electric Ireland Rewards, and cannot access the account, could you please send us a private message with the following details?
    • Your full name
    • Your Electric Ireland account number
    • Your address
    • Your telephone number or date of birth
    • Confirmation you are the account holder (Yes/No)
    • Both email addresses

[*]
    We can then look into this for you.

Thanks,
    Brige
    [*]
    I registered with electric ireland rewards today but when I try the competition I keep getting message - your account is not yet confirmed. Thanks for your help, I don't think it's worth wasting more time trying to fix it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi learn,

Did you receive a verification email with a link to click (which validates your email address)?

If needs be, we can resend this to you.

Regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭learn

Hi learn,

Did you receive a verification email with a link to click (which validates your email address)?

If needs be, we can resend this to you.

Regards,
    Una
    ok now THANKS

Advertisement