Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place in Dublin to get iPhone screen repaired?

Options
  • 06-12-2017 1:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 610 ✭✭✭

Part of my iPhone 6 screen is starting to go, no damage it’s just starting to go on the left side. I’ve had new screens fitted before on iPhones and the screen always sits raised, it’s never perfect. Is there anywhere good in Dublin that can replace it so it’s like new?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Andy Magic wrote: »
    Part of my iPhone 6 screen is starting to go, no damage it’s just starting to go on the left side. I’ve had new screens fitted before on iPhones and the screen always sits raised, it’s never perfect. Is there anywhere good in Dublin that can replace it so it’s like new?

Compub who will send it off to Apple.
    I don’t care what anyone says...no one can repair a screen as good as what Apple can and you’re better of splashing the cash out to get a proper job done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Andy Magic

Blazer wrote: »
    Compub who will send it off to Apple.
    I don’t care what anyone says...no one can repair a screen as good as what Apple can and you’re better of splashing the cash out to get a proper job done.

Thanks I never thought of there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭jakdublin

I wouldn't be sending a 6 off to Apple. A new phone yes, one a couple of generations behind no. There's a guy in Santry I use called New Paddy. Just asked him today actually as my son smashed his 6 yesterday and he can replace with generic screen for about €60 or an original for €85 in about an hour. My son said Apple want about €200.

Advertisement