Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Registering a business name

Options
  • 06-12-2017 11:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭

Hi all ok. Complete novice here. Im looking to register a business name. I logged onto core.cro.ie and it seems fairly straight forward but someone pointed me towards registerabusinessname.ie. that seems to be €65. Now I wouldnt take any noyice but is there a reason there is a huge difference in price? Am I better off paying the extra and being hamdheld through the process? Any help is appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,599 ✭✭✭✭CIARAN_BOYLE

Hi all ok. Complete novice here. Im looking to register a business name. I logged onto core.cro.ie and it seems fairly straight forward but someone pointed me towards registerabusinessname.ie. that seems to be €65. Now I wouldnt take any noyice but is there a reason there is a huge difference in price? Am I better off paying the extra and being hamdheld through the process? Any help is appreciated.

You are paying for this

Free 1 hour consultation, business plan and tax registration with your local TaxAssist accountant

Don't throw away your money

• Registered Users Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭forzacalcio

You are paying for this

Free 1 hour consultation, business plan and tax registration with your local TaxAssist accountant

Don't throw away your money

Thanks Ciaran. I thought this. Just wanted to make sure I didnt miss something obvious. Cheers dude. Appreciate the help. Ill go direct

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭meforever

Direct is just 20 via online registration. If you do screw it up they will notify you by email and remind you to send them the sign off sheet which you print off yourself, sign and send it back to them in Carlow. You can then get the certificate

Advertisement