Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What hair product am I looking for?

• 06-12-2017 12:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,210 ✭✭✭✭

I am someone who hasn't had a product in my hair,other than shampoo, for maybe 20-25yrs.

My hair now is tight, I use one of those guarded hair clipper yokes all over.

Not sure exactly what the old number would be, but I think the guard has 15mm stamped on it. Maybe an old 4?

Anyway, I do find my hair now 'frizzy' at times, and I would often dampen it down a few times during the day.

So what product could I buy to apply in the morning to tackle the frizz? I don't want my hair to go hard so no gel. There is no styling in it, so I don't need 'hold' or anything.

Is it a clay or wax I'm after? Could anyone recommend one, or does it really matter with such short hair?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,798 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

NIMAN wrote: »
    I am someone who hasn't had a product in my hair,other than shampoo, for maybe 20-25yrs.

My hair now is tight, I use one of those guarded hair clipper yokes all over.

Not sure exactly what the old number would be, but I think the guard has 15mm stamped on it. Maybe an old 4?

Anyway, I do find my hair now 'frizzy' at times, and I would often dampen it down a few times during the day.

So what product could I buy to apply in the morning to tackle the frizz? I don't want my hair to go hard so no gel. There is no styling in it, so I don't need 'hold' or anything.

Is it a clay or wax I'm after? Could anyone recommend one, or does it really matter with such short hair?
    I'd recommend wax for short hair in all cases.

Advertisement