Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fraudulent transaction

Options
  • 06-12-2017 1:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi. How do I report a fraudulent transaction at little woods blanchardstown? I saw a transaction for 250 euros on my credit card on the 4th of Dec. But we are on holiday in SA and it's not possible for us to have made this transaction. How do I report this? I'm trying to phone the Boi number from SA but says number does not exist. 

Comments

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,920 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Are you ringing 00 353 56 775 7747?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 fizz3r

Yes I am.

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,920 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Crap, that's the only number I have for them. Are you ringing from a land line or mobile? I wonder could you try ringing banking 365 and seeing could they transfer you through? I've a landline number for them which is 00353 140440000

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

fizz3r wrote: »
    Hi. How do I report a fraudulent transaction at little woods blanchardstown? I saw a transaction for 250 euros on my credit card on the 4th of Dec. But we are on holiday in SA and it's not possible for us to have made this transaction. How do I report this? I'm trying to phone the Boi number from SA but says number does not exist. 

Hi fizz3r,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here and very sorry to hear this.

If you suspect any fraud through either your Credit card or Visa Debit card information please call our card security section directly on 00353 1 4885466 and the advisers there will be able to have a look into this for you straight away.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement