If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VAT on Item Purchased for Business

Options
  • 06-12-2017 2:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Hi,

A bit confused about this one.  

Seeing as you operate under an IE address do you allow for Tax refunds to take place for Irish clients?

Kind Regards,
    Paradicia 

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Paradicia wrote: »
    Hi,

Seeing as you operate under an IE address do you allow for Tax refunds to take place for Irish clients?

Kind Regards,
    Paradicia 
    Hi Paradicia.

We offer VAT free sales to companies in the South Of Ireland that qualify. We are based here in Belfast, Northern Ireland.

We would require a copy of your VAT cert or some form of paper work from the revenue with both your VAT number and VAT address on it.
    VAT free sales can only be shipped to teh VAT address.
    Any VAT free televisions do not come with our 6 year guarantee as this does not cover commercial use.

Any questions please let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Paradicia

Hi,

Kind Regards,
    Paradicia 
    Hi Paradicia.

We offer VAT free sales to companies in the South Of Ireland that qualify. We are based here in Belfast, Northern Ireland.

We would require a copy of your VAT cert or some form of paper work from the revenue with both your VAT number and VAT address on it.
    Any VAT free televisions do not come with our 6 year guarantee as this does not cover commercial use.

Thanks for getting back to me Kenny.  

What does the 6 year warranty actually cover?  What if something just breaks down over the course of them 6 years (TV, Projector, laptop etc)? 

Kind Regards,
    Paradica 

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi,

Kind Regards,
    Paradicia 
    Hi Paradicia.

Thanks for getting back to me Kenny.  

What does the 6 year warranty actually cover?  What if something just breaks down over the course of them 6 years (TV, Projector, laptop etc)? 

Kind Regards,
    Paradica 
    Hi Paradicia,

The 6 year warranty covers parts and labour for a repair. It does not cover accidental damage. However you will only have a 1 year manufacturer guarantee if you are buying VAT free. We do offer a commercial warranty which is 20% of the retail price and lasts 3 years.

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.